About The Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate and they are seeking for System Analyst to join their team. Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer.
- Lead and manage ERP migration projects for both Hong Kong & China regions
- Monitor and support corporate accounting platform and financial systems
- Perform system design, configure and update, UAT to new system roll out
- Work with business users to gather requirements, and manage external vendor on system maintenance and customization
- Generate report for analysis and investigation
- Prepare documentation and user training
- Bachelor's degree in Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines
- 5 years of experience in system implementation and support preferably on Oracle EBS system
- Experience in Oracle application financial or WMS modules is an advantage
- Skilled in Java, Oracle database, PL/SQL, or Shell Script
- Excellent in problem-solving and detail-minded
- Strong communication skills in both verbal and written English and Chinese
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Analyst Programmer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Sharon Tsu at +852 3180 4950 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.