About our client
Our client is a reputable listed company in Hong Kong with a strong market foundation and engagement in multiple business sectors, they are looking for an experienced system engineer to join their team.
About the role
- Performing daily technical support and management in internal systems in the on-premise/cloud environment
- Executing infrastructure projects with internal teammates and external vendors, including migration, configuration, upgrade, etc.
- Performing IT infrastructure administration tasks such as health checking, capacity monitoring, backup, DR planning and escalation according to internal procedure
- Troubleshooting in IT devices, networking, hardware, etc.
- Handling support requests escalated from the support team
- Bachelor's degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in IT infrastructure administration and engineering from the in-house environments
- Experience in system technologies, such as AD server, O365, VMware, Windows OS, SCCM, Veeam, or other Backup solutions
- Experience in networking technologies, such as Firewall, VPN, Router & Switch, WiFi, Endpoint, antivirus, etc.
- Knowledge of public cloud, such as AWS/Azure, is a plus
- Good communication and vendor management skills with team working mindset
- Good command of Chinese and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.