About our client
Our client is a multi-national digital marketing firm with a global presence and they are looking for an experienced System Engineer to join their Infrastructure team.
About the role
- Managing L2-related IT systems tasks including O365, Active Directory, DNS, LAN, WAN, cloud applications
- Providing L2 administration duties on the internal IT system and network, such as configuration, troubleshooting, backup, etc.
- Cooperating with the system architects to conduct L3 infrastructure planning, designing and implementation
- Managing vendors and cooperating with global IT team members on IT projects implementation
- In-charge of incident resolution for ticketing system and make escalation to the global IT team
- Work closely with internal team and vendors to maintain office operation
- Responsible for IT security related administration and operation
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum 3 years' working experience in System and Infrastructure management
- With working experience in MNC or group-level enterprise is a plus
- Strong in managing L2 IT infrastructure operation, such as Firewall, Routers, Switches, Active Directory, VPN, VMware and other monitoring tools
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure operation (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud, Azure) is a huge advantage
- Experience in supporting MAC OS is a plus
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Harry Yau at +852 3180 4936 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.