About Our Client
Our client is a marketing leading organisation. Due to its continuous expansion and upcoming business transformation plans, they are currently seeking a dynamic and fast-paced individual to join them as the Talent Acquisition Advisor focusing on end to end recruitment for the designated business units.
About the Role
- Responsibe for end-to-end recruitment process including but not limited to job advertisement, CV screening & shortlisting, interview arrangement, employment offering
- Provide full consultative service to hiring managers with regards to the recruitment industry and market trends
- Develop and manage with the sourcing channels for the business, including job board, recruitment agencies, referral program and etc
- Conduct analysis with the recruitment effectiveness and performance for the business
- Handle and develop recruitment activities in order to ensure the overall candidate experience is aligned with the employer branding strategies
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 5 years of solid experience in HR Management with a focus in talent acquisition gained from in inhouse and recruitment consultancy
- Mature, self-motivated, responsible, and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.