About our Client
Our client is a conglomerate with strong business presence in Hong Kong and China. According to the business needs, they are currently looking for an agile and dynamic Talent Acquisition Manager to join the team.
About the Role
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process from job posting, exploring sourcing channels, shortlisting, interview & assessment, to offering and negotiating salary package;
- Build positive stakeholder relationships and communicate consistently throughout the recruitment process
- Provide the hiring managers with market intelligence regarding the talent community and industry trends
- Drive an efficient operation, hitting time-to-fill and candidate quality targets
- Assist in any HR related tasks if required
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 8 years of experience in Recruitment, preferably from sizeable companies
- Proven track record on identifying and hiring talent in corporate and operational functions
- Self-motivated, target-driven and flexible
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.