- Responsible the fullspectrum recruitment cycle including sourcing, screening, interviewing and offering process.
- Source and network candidates via different recruitment platforms and social media.
- Update the recruitment process and handle the reports
- Work closely with the stakeholders and HR team member
- Enhance Company profile through participation in careers exhibitions, talks and marketing activities on social networks.
- Tertiary education in human resources.
- 3+ years' recruitment experience, preferably gained in recruitment agencies or services sector such as frontline retail or F&B
- Results oriented and able to deliver within a fast paced environment by being well organized and prioritizing workloads.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance and related legislations.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Putonghua.
- Immediately available is preferred.
- Kowloon Bay
- Monthly $25,000 to $28,000
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to apply.
Data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ms. Liu at +852 3180 4947 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.