About our Client
We are representing a reputable customer-centric company with strong global presence. Due to the market bounce back and ongoing expansion plan, they are looking for a seasoned Talent Development Manager to join the team.
About the Role
- In accordance to the Group strategy and talent development agenda, develop, enhance and review the learning & talent development framework and mechanisms in order to ensure robust leadership pipeline and talent pools;
- Manage various leadership & talent development projects for succession planning in an end-to-end manner from a group and global perspective
- Act as the talent management business partner of various supporting departments, by actively understanding their learning and development gap, and thus provide effective learning and development solutions.
- Oversee the Graduate Trainee and Internship program to create young talent pool for the company
- Work closely with training team and advise on training program revamp
- Assist in any adhoc project if required
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With 8+ years of talent development/ management experience, ideally from sizeable company
- Solid experience on designing and developing Hi-Po program from scratch would be a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Motivated and with strong can-do spirit
- Proficient in MS office and any digital skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.