About our Client
Our client is a pioneer in IT/ Technology sector in Hong Kong. Due to rapid growth, they are currently hiring a seasoned Talent Management Manager for joining their team.
About the Role
- Report to Senior Manager and perform all-round training initiatives including identifying training needs, design and revamp existing curriculum, and training delivery
- Assist in talent management initiatives such as competency model revamp and talent succession plan
- Communicate closely with internal and external stakeholders to evaluate performance gaps and recommend suitable learning solutions
- Provide professional L&D advice to related business heads and management
- Prepare reports and budget plan for senior management review
- Take up additional assignments as required to meet with the business needs
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of L&D/ Talent Management experience in a structured company, preferably in technology/ engineering industries
- Hands-on training delivery and design track record
- Strong stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Fast-paced, sensible and flexible individual
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.