Tax Manager - Real Estate
About the Client
Our client is a renowned property developer who has a strong presence in HK and China for their premium and award-winning projects. Currently, they are looking for a Tax Manager to facilitate their corporate tax matters
About the Role
Reporting to the Tax Director, you will lead a team to perform tax compliance for the group's entities in HK and China to ensure that tax requirements are met. You will work closely with PRC finance teams, facilitate tax audit and investigations. You will also review existing tax structure, identify tax issues to miltigate risks and advise management on the implications of new tax developments in HK and China to the group. Last but not the least, you will handle any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ACCA holder
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in both professional services firms and sizable corporations
- Experience in PRC tax is required
- Good understanding of the real estate industry is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.