Team Manager, Branding and Loyalty Marketing (Banking)
- Building brand loyalty
- Banking experience preferred
- Excellent career prospect
About the company
Our client is a well-established international retail bank in Hong Kong. Due to their recent expansion, they are now looking for a Team Manager for their Branding and Loyalty Marketing department.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you will lead and formulate branding and loyalty marketing strategies in enhancing customer satisfaction and building brand awareness. You are responsible for developing reward programs, online / offline customer marketing campaigns and company events to drive customer engagement. You have to identify customer lifecycle and monitor customer participation of campaigns. You will manage marketing budget and propose new business ideas on cost-effective promotions to senior management. Besides, you will prepare communications plans and oversee PR activities to achieve business goals.
The successful applicant
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Degree holder in Marketing, Journalism or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in loyalty marketing with banking experience is definitely an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and hands-on end-to-end branding and marketing campaigns experience is a must.
- Multi-tasking, independent with people management experience are highly preferred.
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese, Mandarin and English.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager position.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Emily Leung at +852 3180 4913 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.