- Prepare, reconcile and analyse where appropriate aspects of the monthly Management Accounts for specific product areas; this may cover multiple divisions.
- Reconcile revenue to information and explanations from the business and between the accounting system and SAP system
- Perform WIP analysis, product costing, provisions (i.e. stock)
- Understand and apply within working practices the key drivers that impact the monthly Management Accounting reports
- Royalty, profit share and commission calculations
- Calculate bad debt provisions, accruals and prepayments
- Calculate bonus/commissions provisions
- Process intercompany transactions
- Analyse and solve ad hoc problems
- Liaise with other Asia-Pacific regional accounting departments
- Budgeting, forecasting, modelling and analysis of direct cost base and divisional recharges (Global Support team only)
- Associate degree or above in accounting and finance
- 2 years relevant accounting experience
- Good knowledge of SAP/Oracle system
Interested parties please send your full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.