- Responsible for daily finance operations and handle month-end closing
- Prepare accounting reports and schedules as requested by management and Head Office
- Monitor inventory, maintain standard costs in system and prepare related schedules
- Ensure company polices and guidelines are adhered and comply with company requirements
- Liaise with external auditors for local audit and tax advisers for tax filing
- Handle ad-hoc assignments if neccesary
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or related disciplines
- 3 years Accounting and Finance experience
- Qualified member of HKICPA /ACCA would be an advantage
- Strong Excel skills and proficient in Microsoft Office, and Oracle
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties please send your application letter and full resume with current / expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply now".
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.