To cope with the team expansion, our client is looking for a high calibre to join their team as a Training Manager.
- Plan and implement training program base on company business goal for retail staff
- Support retail staff to adapt new direction through training programs and field coaching
- Responsible for annual training plans and review the progress
- Provide trainings for new product launch and events
- Work with HQ on the training objectives and make sure the objectives are met with HQ standard
- Give qualitative feedback and tailor made action plans to staff
- Work with external vendors to facilitate trainings if necessary
- Bachelor degree in Fashion & Textile, Merchandising, Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience from luxury industry
- Proficient in computer skill, particular PowerPoint
- Proficient in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Martin Tsang at +852 3180 4971 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.