About the Client
My client is the top tier family office, they are looking for an Accountant to join their finance team.
About the Role
Reporting to the AFC, you will:
- Handle general accounting work including financial reports, preparing management accounts including income statements, cash flow statements, shareholder's equity accounts and balance sheets
- Input and review journals and ledger entries, and making adjusting entries, e.g., accountants will identify any incurred expenses that have not yet been recorded
- Verifying and analyzing data and operational costs of the firm, handling expense application, cross-checking all procurement with signed contracts and processing procurement workflows.
- Monitoring and reconciliating account receivables and payables on a timely and regular basis. Prepare monthly financial summary and intercompany balance report for timely reconciliation
- Coordinating interim review and annual audit with external auditor, preparing full set of management accounts with supporting documents such as bank confirmation and notes to financial statements
- Preparing budgets, financial forecast and financing proposals
- Maintaining filing register for finance and accounting functions
- Performing other finance and accounting-related tasks
- Degree holder in accounting and finance or related disciplines with relevant professional qualification(s); Big 4 training is an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of corporate accounting experience in a credible company; Candidates with more experience will be commensurate with more senior position
- Solid knowledge of latest accounting standards and tax regulations
- Proficient in MS office and common accounting software
- Knowledge and experience in full set of accounts is a must
- High level of work ethics, professional integrity and organization skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and a strong team player
- Strong exposure towards data analysis and forecasting methods.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.