Accounting Assistant - HK Conglomerate (12-month Contract)
About the Client
Our client is a market leading conglomerate in Hong Kong with diversified businesses. With a rapid post-Covid recovery plan, they are now looking for a 12-month contract Accounting Assistant to join the team.
About the Role
- Report to the Finance Manager
- Handle full set of accounts and daily accounting operations including but not limited to AP/AR/GL
- Responsible for invoicing and processing payments with prior approval
- Prepare monthly account schedule for senior management and assist in month-end closing
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- HKICPA or ACCA student member preferred but not a must
- At least 1 year of experience in similar role, preferably from sizeable retailers
- Responsible, multi-tasker with good written English and Mandarin
- Oracle & HFM experience is a plus
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ernest Wong at +852 3180 4922 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.