About the Company
Our client is an established luxury brand focusing on making fine leather luxury goods. They are now looking for an Office Admin Executive to join their team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will handle all reception duties such as managing courier, greeting visitors, mailing arrangement and general phone line. You will also responsible for all administrative tasks including stationery ordering, managing office supplies, facilities and equipment maintenance. Other than office administrative duties, you will assist HR Manager in daily HR operations and recruitment activities.
About the Person
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration / Human Resources or other related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Administration field in serving senior executives
- Mature, independent, good time management, flexible and able to work under pressure
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Patricia Tang at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.