About the Client
Our client is a renowned manufacturing group having a wide range of products across different regions around the world. To cope with the recent business plan, they are now hiring a C&B Manager to drive the upcoming Compensation & Benefit strategies and support the daily operation.
About the Role
- Lead a small team to oversee the full spectrum of C&B activities including Salary benchmarking, Salary & Bonus review and Salary Survey to align with the market.
- Plan & Implement C&B policies and procedures to align and support organization's development plans and strategies.
- Manage and review HR operation processes, such as labor contract management, onboarding and exit process, employee transfer and performance management, etc.
- Handle payroll cross-checking, individual incoming tax and insurance review.
- Conduct performance appraisal processes and ensure compliance standards are met.
- Salary related reports and budget preparation.
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned.
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 8 years relevant experience in C&B, preferable from FMCG or manufacturing industries
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills, ability to work within a fast-paced environment and under pressure
- Sound knowledge on HR Employment Ordinance, familiar with Oracle or HRIS system usage an advantage
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin required
- Immediate available candidates highly regarded
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.