About Our Client:
Our client is one of the market leader in Construction industry. They are now looking for an Assistant C&B Manager and will support on C&B operations as well as HRIS migration projects.
About The Role
* Lead a small team to support C&B functions including monthly payroll, tax calculation and benefit administration.
* Review and develop HR policies, guidelines and procedures, and ensure compliance to HK labour ordinance.
* Maintain close communication between vendors, HR and IT departments.
* Prepare HR budget and forecast reports as well as analytical reports.
* Handle on-going enhancement and implementation on the HRIS.
* Support various C&B projects and ad hoc HR projects.
The Successful Applicant:
* Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration, I.T or related disciplines.
* 5+ years of relevant experience gained in sizeable or labour intensive companies, construction companies preferred
* Experience in HRIS enhancement and implementation project.
* Experience in handling payroll and tax calculation.
* Strong analytical, project management and communication skills.
* Detail oriented, self-motivated and strong numerical sense.
* Good command of Chinese and English.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Andy Lo at +852 3180 4937 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.