About our Client
Our client is a listed conglomerate in Hong Kong. Currently hiring an Assistant Human Resources Manager position due to their business growth in the Education sector, who will have a focus on all-rounded HR duties.
About the Role
- Report to Senior Manager
- Work closely with other departments to provide all rounded of HR services and advice, including talent acquisition, on boarding and off boarding procedures, manpower planning, staff cases, C&B projects, ER activities
- Contribute to process improvement projects and new initiatives
- Participate in any ad hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With minimum 6 years-experience as a position of HR Generalist in Education sector
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills.
- Good command in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.