About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed developer established for over 30 years, dedicates its business to residential, commercial properties and hospitality. In order to maintain excellent shopping mall experience to customers, they are looking for an Assistant Leasing Manager to join their team.
About the role
- Report to Leasing Manager
- Formulate and implement leasing strategies and plans
- Handle leasing matters including but not limited to lease negotiation, renewals and expansions
- Maintain relationship with tenants by providing quality tenant services
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders (e.g. property management, marketing) to achieve the company's goals
- Prepare financial analysis (budget planning and rent review), Conduct market research and tenant mix analysis
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Surveying or related disciplines with at least 6 years' solid experience in retail or shopping mall leasing
- Self-motivated, independent and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.