About the client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed developer including premium quality hotel and residential projects, as well as shopping mall. In order to accelerate their business expansion, they are looking for an Assistant Leasing Manager to join their team.
About the role
- Manage leasing process (international and local tenants), including but not limited to: Negotiates leases, renewals and expansions
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders on tenants fit-out, refurbishment
- Maintain excellent relationship with tenants by providing quality tenant services
- Formulate and implement leasing strategies and plans
- Conduct market research and tenant mix analysis for assigned projects
The successful applicant
- Degree holder in a real estate/ surveying/ business related discipline with at least 5 years relevant experience in retail leasing
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated and dynamic with good communication and presentation skills
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.