About our Client
Our client is a mixed industry group based in Hong Kong. They are now seeking for an Assistant Manager role to support with their recruitment team.
About our Role
- Perform full cycle of employment process from sourcing candidates to exit formalities
- Plan and execute different recruitment activities and continuously monitoring the efficiency of the recruitment process and channels
- Work closely with service unit heads / managers to understand their HR needs, introduce and execute appropriate HR solutions, follow through the progress to end results
- To plan the digital marketing strategies for staff hiring
- Perform ad hoc duties as assigned
The Successful Candidate
- At least 6 years of related working experience in sizable companies
- Outstanding leading and communication skills
- A good team player and able to work under a fast-paced working environment
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office application, especially MS Access
- Immediately available is preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Aylie Lai at +852 3180 4970 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.