About our client
Our client is a listed property developer in Hong Kong. To cope with its business growth, they are looking for a high caliber Assistant Project Manager to join.
About the role
- Organize and oversee programme within company and are responsible for ensuring that their projects are run efficiently, to budget and are completed on time
- Prepare detailed drawing of architectural designs which include plan, elevation, section, feasibility study and managing consultants for drawing submission to Building Department
- Review submission by consultants before submitting and presentation to senior management approval
- Coordinate with project team and contractor for construction of design mock up and façade mock up
The successful applicants
- Degree holder or above in Architectural Studies or related disciplines
- 8 years' or above of project management experience in large-scale residential / commercial project
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. HKIA, HKIE, HKIS, etc)
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ruby Cheung at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.