About our client
Our client is a Hong Kong listed property developer with major investment portfolio in large scale shopping centres, office and residential neighbourhoods. To cope with its business growth, they are looking for a high caliber Assistant Project Manager to join.
About the role
- Liaise with different departments in formulation of project brief including project programme and budget plan and establishment of user requirements
- Procurement of consultancy services
- Review of statutory submission drawings, construction drawings, and design details
- Coordination with the consultants to produce construction tender documents and management of the procurement process
- Ensure that the projects are accomplished in time, within budget and to required quality
The successful applicants
- Degree holder or above in Structural / Civil Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years' or above experience in high end residential or commercial or office projects preferred
- Member of a recognized professional institution in the structural / civil discipline or equivalent
- Familiar with local practices and route submission procedures
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ruby Cheung at +852 3180 4924 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.