About the client
Our client is a leading private equity firm in the Greater China market . The firm holds investment of high end properties residential and commercial portfolios focusing on the Asia including Hong Kong, China, Japan and so on. In order to expand their business in the Greater China market, they are looking for an Assistant Sales and Marketing Manager to join their company.
About the role
- Report to Vice President, Asset Management
- Involve in the whole process of the project including but not limit to sales brochure, show suites and flats, property tour, after-sales services and handover.
- Plan and implement strategic marketing campaign such as naming, public relations, advertising and media coordination to support sales launch
- Assist in marketing budget control
- Conduct market research and analysis on market trend of residential and overseas portfolios investment
- Maintain close relationship with internal and external parties, e.g. sales, marketing public relation, as well as advertising agencies
- Closely monitor the corporate website and liaise with relevant parties for updates on a regular basis
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Business, Real Estate, Marketing or related disciplines Excellent academic credentials are required
- 4 years' solid working experience in sales and marketing in real estate
- Strong systematic and analytical skills.
- Self-driven, independent and strong time management.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proficient in using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.