About the Company
With 7000 staff and more than 500 stores worldwide, our client is a leading luxury make to measure menswear brand. The brand is well-known for its vertically integrated wool production, research & development and made to measure service. Due to business expansion, there is a hiring need of an Assistant Store Development Manager role in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Store Project Manager based in Hong Kong, this is a hands-on role. You will be responsible for all store project in the Asia Market. You will have a board range of responsibilities ranging from new store & refurbishment project management, maintenance management, cost estimation and budget tracking as well as procurement management to negotiation with landlords, clients, consultants and vendors.
- University degree with specialization in architecture or interior design with at least 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong time and process management abilities
- Excellent interpersonal relations
- Autocad, Photoshop, MS Project Knowledge
- Fluent in English & Cantonese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.