About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong listed construction company with successful track records of building Grade A commercial complex, residential and institution projects. In order to convince more investors, they are looking for an Assistant ESG Manager.
About the Role
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to help the company to achieve sustainability goals
- Work with consultants on data collection to achieve GRI standard and ESG report
- Conduct market research to maintain policies and regulations are up to date
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Environmental Science or equivalent disciplines
- At least 3 years' solid experiences in sustainability
- Good PC skills in MS Words, Excel etc
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills is preferred
- Self-motivated, independent and out-going
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.