About our Client
We are representing a pharmaceutical service provider and looking for a seasoned Assistant Talent Acquisition Manager to joint their team.
About the Role
- Manage end to end recruitment processes from discussing requirements with hiring managers and developing commercially focused, brand enhancing assessment and selection processes, job advertisement creation, sourcing, screening, selecting, offer and onboarding procedure
- Focus on securing high quality candidates within agreed time-to-fill targets
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and business leads on identifying hiring needs and manpower planning
- Assist in development and implementation of policies, procedures and processes related to sourcing, recruiting, promotion, transfer and on-boarding
- Assist in any HR related tasks if required
The Successful Candidate
- Degree holder in HR Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- With a minimum of 5 years of experience in Recruitment, preferably from FMCG/ retail/ logistics companies
- Self-motivated, passionate and with good attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Candidate with less experience would be considered as Senior Officer
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kobe Lo at +852 3180 4948 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.