About the Client
Our client is a well known foreign bank, they are looking for Senior Manager to join their Audit department.
About the Role
Reporting to the Team Head, you will:
- Manage and conduct audit assignments in the department of Branch & Support Services
- Perform regular review to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls in different business units
- Perform risk assessments, provide advisory services & compile audit reports
- Review the related procedural manuals, provide proper comments & recommendations from internal control perspective
- Manage audit relationship with external stakeholders and internal related business units
- Management to assess associated risks of the units, and perform continuous monitoring
- Take up ad hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree with CIA, CPA or equivalent qualification and core level of ECF-AML is preferred
- Minimum 10-15 years of credit related exposure in corporate/consumer banking, preferably in auditing
- Sound knowledge of AML activities and auditing requirements and applicable regulations of banking industry
- Strong in MS Excel and knowledge of ACL, MS Access or other data analytics tool is preferred
- Able to work independently or lead a team to execute audit assignment
- Strong leadership, analytical, organisational and communication skills
- High level of integrity, drive and ability to work under pressure
- Good command of English (Oral & Written) and Cantonese. Mandarin is preferred.
- Willing to travel for audit assignment
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Becky Ng at +852 3180 4954 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.