- As a central administrative manager
- Provide a full range of adminstrative support of office
- Maintain stock and procurement workflow
- Manage the full spectrum of daily office administration and procurement functions
- Review and set up administration workflow of staffs including Office Assistant, Receiptionist and Administrative staffs
- Maintain stock and procurement workflow.
- Perform ad hoc assignments as required
- Oversee a team of clerical staff
- Degree holder preferable in Business Management
- At least 3-4 years of relevant working experience
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Excellent in the use of MS Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- $32,000 - $40,000 monthly
Contract period : 4 months
All personal data submitted will be used for recruitment purposes only.