About our client:
Our client is a leading property developer holding premium commerical, residential, and hotel portfolio in Hong Kong. Due to business expansion plan in Hong Kong, the team is looking for a Deputy General Manager to join its leasing department.
Abour your role:
- prepare the annual rental projection, budget and business plan for each financial year
- Co-ordinate with different parties such as management office, technical department, accounting department in managing the whole investment portfolio.
- Motivate the whole Sale & Marketing department and work toward to achieve the goals set for each financial year
- arrange site and premises inspection with agent or prospect for the buildings and premises
- Negotiate the terms and conditions of the Tenancy with potential prospects or existing tenants (including internal tenants)
- Handle tenancy agreement procedure of new lease and renewal
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Surveying, Marketing, Business Administration or related disciplines
- 10 years' relevant experience in leasing and tenancy administration of Grade A office properties in Hong Kong
- Self-motivated and dynamic with good communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.