About our Client
Our client is a listed real estate with good reputation, they are currently looking for a Personal Assistant to support their company's General Manager.
About the Role
- Provide close service to top management executive on business and personal matters
- Provide a full spectrum of high-quality personal assistance to top Management both with personal and family matter i.e. daily schedules, confidential correspondence, activities and travel itineraries, etc
- Arrange business meetings, business trips, personal appointments; plan and schedule for travel itineraries, as well as handle adhoc matters
- Accompany top management executive in attending business functions and social events, as well as provide general secretarial and administrative support
- Business travel is required
The Successful Applicant
- With a minimum of 5 years experience in relevant experiences from sizable companies
- Excellent command in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.