About our Client
My client is a Hong Kong listed company who concerns on environmental topics. They are undergoing some environmental projects (waste audit, solar panels installation). In order to maintain their commitment to the environment, they are looking for an Environmental Engineer to join their team
About the Role
- Plan and implement company renewable energy projects
- Conduct carbon audits, benchmarking studies to see potential carbon emission reduction
- Support other sustainability colleagues to complete the ESG report (data collection, analysis and verification)
- Initiate and promote ESG awareness campaigns for internal and external stakeholders
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Environmental Engineering, Mechanical or other related disciplines
- 3-4 years' solid working experience in Sustainability
- Self-driven, independent and passionate
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, including
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.