About our Client
My client is a logistic and transportation company under a Hong Kong listed developer. In order to maintain their commitment to the environment (carbon neutral in 2050), they are looking for an Environmental Engineer to join their team to achieve some environmental projects.
About the Role
- Plan and implement company renewable energy projects
- Conduct environmental assessments to ensure minimize the greenhouse gas emission
- Implement EM&A projects to evaluate the impact toward the environment
- Support other sustainability colleagues to complete the sustainability report (data collection, analysis and verification)
- Initiate and promote environmental awareness campaigns for internal and external stakeholders (contractors, consultants)
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Environmental Engineering, Mechanical or other related disciplines
- 3-4 years' solid working experience in Environmental or Sustainability
- Self-driven, independent and passionate
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese, including
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.