About our Client
Our client is a leading local conglomerare and they are currently looking for an Executive Assistant to support a group C-Suite level executive for providing end to end business support.
About the Role
- Responsible and coordinate all business events in both Hong Kong and PRC region
- Data consolidation and prepare analysis reports and contribute necessary recommendations
- Responsible for travel arrangements and meeting schedules of the CEO in a timely and professional manner with internal and external parties
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure all assigned tasks are on-track
- Assist with ad hoc activities if needed
- Business trips are required
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with a minimum of 1-2 years experience in admin or secretarial support
- Native Mandarin Speaker, good command in English and Chinese
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Young and dynamic, able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.