About our Client
Our client is a listed property developer they are currently looking for an Personal Assistant to support a group executive who secretarial and business support.
About the Role
- Provide person matters support the group executive on a daily basis
- Responsible for travel arrangements and meeting schedules of the Executives
- Maintain calendar and meeting schedules of the executive in a timely and professional manner with internal and external parties
- Manage general administration, including bills, correspondence, filing, license and insurance renewals
- Coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure all assigned tasks are on-track
- Handle highly confidential information with discretion
- Assist with ad hoc activities if needed
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder with a minimum of 5 years experience in Executive Assistant
- Native Speaker in Mandarin with good command in English and Cantonese
- Proficient in using Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Young and dynamic, able to work independently and be detail-oriented
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Immediate Available is high preferred
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Christy Cheng at +852 3180 4946 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.