About our Client
Our client is a well-established clubhouse in Hong Kong and they provide all-rounded entertainment to members. They are looking for a Facilities Manager to join their team.
About the Role
- Lead a team of direct staff to carry out the maintenance works in the clubhouse
- Engage consultants and contractors to ensure the process of works are within budget and time
- Review and formulate the maintenance plan for the equipment to reduce any unscheduled downtime
- Develop energy conservation program to help reduce energy consumption in a sustainable way
- Review and consolidate annual budgets for facilities to ensure the expenses are kept within the budget
The successful applicants
- Degree holder in Engineering or other related disciplines
- 10 years or above experience in Maintenance and Repair or Project
- Candidate with professional qualifications such as HKIE, CIBSE, IFMA is preferred
- Hospitality, Casino and NGO candidates are welcome
- Independent, Strategic and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Bryan Leung at +852 3180 4958 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.