- International Operations
- Rapid Business Expansion
About the Company
Headquartered in Hong Kong and with operations in the region, our client is renowned in the real estate industry and their business has grown significantly in the last few years. To support their rapidly expanding business operations in the overseas markets, they are looking for a seasoned finance talent to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the CFO and leading a small finance team in Hong Kong, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of finance functions. Your key responsibilities will include handling financial reporting, management reporting, taxation, cash flow management and evaluating potential overseas investment opportunities. You will work closely with the investment colleagues and evaluate potential mergers and acquisitions projects by conducting valuation and due diligence. To facilitate successful financing, you will also need to work closely with legal advisors and corporate bankers.
To qualify, the candidate must possess:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA or equivalent
- At least 15 years of relevant work experience gained from sizable companies
- Overseas M&A exposure is an advantage
- Confident, energetic and able to work under pressure
- Complete fluency in English is a must
- Willing to travel frequently
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.