About the Client
Our client is a well-established Hong Kong listed conglomerate with multiple business lines covering HK and China markets. Currently, one of their business units, which is a logistics related business, is looking for a seasoned Finance Manager.
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for financial reporting and management reporting for the business unit. You will enhance internal reporting processes and ensure that financial and management reports are prepared in accordance with group requirements and IFRS. In addition, you will involve in budgeting, forecasting, project performance review and perform financial due diligence and financial modelling for investments. Last but not the least, you will support any ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- Chartered Accountant - HKICPA/ ACCA
- At least 8 years of relevant experience gained from Big 4 and sizable corporations
- Good knowledge of the latest accounting standards
- Familiar with Hyperion and Flex systems
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Responsible, detail-minded and able to multi-task
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.