About the Client
Our client is a leading manufacturer with key clients in the automotive sector. To cope with their business expansion supported by a sizeable fund raised, they are looking for a Finance Manager to be based in Hong Kong and oversee their business operations in the Southern China
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will lead a neat team. You will oversee the financial performance of their manufacturing operations in PRC. You will handle financial reporting, budgeting, forecasting, cost analysis and Capex analysis. Also, you will involve in internal control, enhance accounting processes and streamline workflow for their PRC operations. Last but not least, you will handle taxation and support treasury and financing matter.
About the Person
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 or sizeable manufacturers
- Solid exposure related to PRC tax and accounting standard is an advantage
- Experience in internal control and process streamlining is preferred
- Hands-on, flexible and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
- Willing to do occasional traveling to China
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.