About our Client
Our client is a world-renowned luxury accessories and ready to wear fashion brand. To cope with the company's ambitious business growth plan, they are looking for a seasoned Finance Manager to join their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will work independently on regional accounting and finance functions. Your key responsibilities will include handling monthly reporting, preparing consolidated account for group reporting purposes and supporting financial planning and analysis for the Asia Pacific office. You will also engage in special projects, e.g. workflow and system enhancement, arrange financial audits and reviews and handle any ad-hoc projects as required.
To qualify, the successful individual must possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience in retail industry
- Workflow and system enhancement experience is a plus
- Independent, willing to learn, flexible and able to multi-task
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.