Group Finance Manager
About the Client
Our client is a HK listed blue-chip company with strong business presence in the Greater Bay area. Currently, they are inviting a seasoned Finance Manager to join their group finance team in Hong Kong.
About the Role
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for annual and interim reporting and group consolidation. You will work closely with finance teams under different business units for budgeting and forecasting. You will support tax filing and reporting. Also, you will liaise with external auditors and coordinate for annual audit matters. You will also participate in any ad-hoc projects, e.g. system/process enhancement, for efficiency improvement.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- HKICPA/ACCA Chartered
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 and sizable Hong Kong listed companies
- Group reporting and consolidation experience is a must
- Experience in system and process enhancement is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.