About the Client
Our client is a prestigious Europe based luxury retailer with global presence. A need has arisen to recruit a seasoned Finance Manager to support their continuous business growth in Hong Kong and China.
About the Role
Reporting into Regional CEO and CFO in HQ, you will lead a neat team and be accountable for all accounting and finance matters for Hong Kong and China markets. You will review financial reports, handle annual budget and quarterly forecast, conduct sales analysis, Opex analysis and store opening analysis. Also, you will also oversee internal control, tax and treasury and identify initiatives to enhance operation efficiency. You are also expected to be an advisor to top management who can conduct ad-hoc analysis to support their decision-making.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA holder
- At least 8 years of accounting and finance experience in luxury retail/ mass retail
- PRC experience is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and change management skills
- Confident, proactive, detail-minded, passionate about retail operation
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.