Finance Manager - Greater China
About the Client
Our client is a premium UK based fashion retailer who is driving business growth in Greater China. A need has arisen to recruit a seasoned Finance Manager in their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead a neat team and be accountable for all Accounting and Finance, IT, Logistics and HR matters for Hong Kong, China and Taiwan markets. You will review financial reports, handle annual budget and quarterly forecast, prepare weekly and monthly sales reports. Also, you will be responsible for tax filing and compliance, bank reconciliation, inventory management and payroll. You will liaise with professional services providers in the region and Headquarters' finance team. Last but not least, you will handle ad-hoc duties to support management's decision-making.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree holder in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA holder
- At least 10 years of accounting and finance experience in retail
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Detail-minded, hands-on, independent and able to multi-task
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.