About the Client
Our client is a prestigious retailer who is launching their brand and running their first retail operation in Hong Kong. To facilitate their business expansion, they are now inviting an all-rounded Finance Manager to join their team.
About the Role
Reporting into the Senior Finance Manager, you will lead a neat team and perform comprehensive accounting and finance duties for their new retail operation in Hong Kong. You will prepare financial reports, handle budgeting and forecasting, perform variance analysis, KPI analysis and cash flow analysis. You will also manage credit risks, establish credit procedures and ensure compliance. You will involve in special projects and work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- HKICPA/ ACCA Holder
- At least 8 years of relevant experience, including 3 years of managerial experience
- Strong understating of retail operation is an advantage
- Experience in using Oracle and Microsoft NAV is preferred
- Independent, hands-on, detail-minded and responsible
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Immediately available is an advantage
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.