About the Client:
Our Client is a world's leading international consumer goods group. Currently they are looking for a Finance Manager to provide the business planning and will lead a small team.
About the Role:
- Report to Finance Controller.
- Handle consolidation for oversea subsidiaries.
- Prepare monthly management reports.
- Assist on annual budgeting and strategic plan.
- Liaise with auditors on audit, tax and other matters.
- Assist in ad hoc assignments upon request.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accountancy, or other disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in Big 4, manufacturing industry experience is a plus.
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills, and able to work independently.
- Proficient in SAP, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Celine Hip at +852 3180 4995 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.