To cope with the expansion plan in Hong Kong, our client has multiple headcounts in compliance section, looking for some candidates with solid banking experience to join them.
- Provide compliance advisory to business units including retail banking, insurance service, wealth management, investment and general banking areas
- Provide advisory support on new business and products initiatives
- Conduct regular and ad hoc compliance review to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assist in establishing and performing regulator review on compliance related polices and guidelines
- Assist in the regular surveys and enquires raised by HKMA/ regulators
- Prepare regular monitoring review reports for management
- Perform ad hoc compliance project
- University graduate in Risk Management, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- 5-15 years' working experience in banking / audit firm with compliance/ audit/ risk management / internal control experience
- Conversant with banking rules and regulations including Banking Ordinance, Securities & Futures Ordinance, HKMA Supervisory Policy Manual, etc.
- Sound knowledge of banking products
- Good team player, self-initiated, attentive to details, able to exercise judgement
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with internal & external stakeholders
- Well-versed in spoken and written English and Chinese
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Cardie Siu at +852 3180 4955 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.