About our Client
Headquartered in Hong Kong, our client is a leading conglomerate with core business focus on property development, retail, infrastructure, hotel and etc in the Greater China market. The team is now looking for a high caliber property management professional to join its team.
About the Role
- Report to Executive Director of Facilities Management, you will lead a team of over 200 staffs and Responsible for effective management of the property management for the entire portfolio including office building, shopping centre and luxury residence in Hong Kong to provide high quality and reliable services to tenants.
- Plan, execute and monitor the overall management services, including manpower planning, recruitment, training, image building and strategic management.
- Manage stakeholders' relationship, resolve management issues and provide consultancy advice to ensure that development projects meet the requirements of quality property management objectives
- Work closely with project development team during the construction period. Participate and give advice in early planning and design stage of the project.
- Liaise and maintain good relationship with government departments, political bodies and other related organizations or stakeholders in a professional manner and strive to uphold a positive corporate image.
- Master Degree in Property Management or related disciplines with at least 15 years experience in property management, less experienced candidates may be considered for Assistant GM
- Strong leadership abilities with uncompromising integrity and passion for excellence
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to maintain good relationship with all internal and external customers
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.