Group Finance Manager (FP&A focus)
About the Client
Our client is a renowned HK conglomerate. They have a significant business presence in Greater China. To cope with their business needs, they are looking for a Group Finance Manager in their Hong Kong office.
About the Role
Reporting to the AGM Finance, you will be responsible for group reporting and consolidation. You will involve in budgeting and forecasting. You will help to analyse the financial performance of different business units. You will provide finance support for M&A projects. You will engage in system and process enhancement as well as other transformation projects to enhance efficiency and minimize risks. You will also handle any ad-hoc projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
- HKICPA/ACCA Chartered
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience from Big 4 and sizable corporations
- Relevant experience in business performance analysis and investment analysis is an advantage
- Experience in system and process enhancement is a plus
- Fast-paced, detail-minded, proactive, able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Alec Yeung at +852 3180 4915 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.