About our Client
Our client is a leading property investment and development group listed in Hong Kong. Due to business expansion plan in the region, there is a newly created role - Handover Manager in the team.
About the Role
- Manage a team of 5 and provide high quality after sales service to purchasers
- Conduct pre-handover unit inspection and monitor initial cleaning works
- Prepare handover documents and materials
- Handle general enquiries and complaints & take follow-up actions
- Coordinate with project team to ensure all defect rectification works conducted in a timely manner
- Degree holder with at least 5 years relevant experience at managerial level and proven track record in overall handover, defect rectification and customer services position
- Experience in taking over new developments from developer and serving corporate clients is definitely an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill, embracing changes, proactive, innovative and customer-service oriented with strong leadership, effective problem solving, crisis and emergencies handling ability
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin is required
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li at +852 3180 4962 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.